To learn more about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please click here
The original signed documents are held in the school office.
- Complaints Policy
- Filey Infants Behaviour For Learning Policy April 2019
- Ebor Statutory-Financial-Management-and-Procedure-Manual
- Ebor-E-safety-Policy (Under review)
- Filey Infants Academy Parent Carers Behaviour Policy 2019-2020
- Health & Safety Statement of intent 2019
- EYFS policy 2019-20 Filey CE Academy
- Child Protection Procedures for staff Sept 2020
- Freedom-of-Information-Policy-update–Nov 2020
- EBOR School SEN Information Report 2019-2020
- Single Equality -Accessibility plan 2017 2020
- Sex Relationship Education Policy Sept 2019-20
Non Statutory Policies.
- Policy for Collective Worship 2019-20
- Prevent policy Sept 2019-22.
- Filey Infants Academy Full_Lockdown Procedure Nov 2019
- Filey Infants Academy Partial_Lockdown Procedure Nov 2019
- 16NS Evacuation, Lockdown and Shelter Policy-Filey Infants
For North Yorkshire Local SEND offer please click here
E-Safety for Parents
Please use the following links to learn more about keeping your children safe online.
The NSPCC website has information about:
‘Tips to help keep your child safe online’, ‘Online safety for under fives’, ‘Online safety for primary school children’ and ‘Online grooming: how to keep your child safe’
If you would like to take a short certified online tutorial please e-mail a request to: email@example.com and you will receive a link to access this service.
This course is specifically designed to inform parents about online safety. To view the school’s E-safety policy please click on the link below: