To learn more about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please click here
The original signed documents are held in the school office.
- Behaviour for Learning Policy 2017
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- E-Safety Policy – March 2017
- EYFS policy 2017 Filey CE Infant Academy
- Freedom of Information Policy update Nov 17
- H & S Statement of Intent
- Parent Carers Behaviour Policy 2018
- School Information Policy
- SEN policy 2018-2019
- SEND Information Report
- Single Equality -Accessibility plan 2017 2020
Non Statutory Policies.
- Policy for Collective Worship Oct 17
- Prevent Policy
- Policy for dealing with persistent or vexatious complaints
For North Yorkshire Local SEND offer please click here
E-Safety for Parents
Please use the following links to learn more about keeping your children safe online.
The NSPCC website has information about:
‘Tips to help keep your child safe online’, ‘Online safety for under fives’, ‘Online safety for primary school children’ and ‘Online grooming: how to keep your child safe’
If you would like to take a short certified online tutorial please e-mail a request to: email@example.com and you will receive a link to access this service.
This course is specifically designed to inform parents about online safety. To view the school’s E-safety policy please click on the link below: